1. Its been a very busy week for us! We launched our new pillow line (make sure you visit our online store to shop the new line), I've been finishing up some big designs before going on maternity leave, and this weekend we have a huge install. It always seems to go this way, everything gets piled into one week, but I love every minute of the crazy!
2. Speaking of our new pillow line, we've already sold out of a few! But don't worry, we will be restocking those in a few weeks. If you haven't already entered our pillow giveaway on instagram, make sure you do that before the weekend ends!
3. This weekends install is going to be a big one! Both Aymee's family and my family will be coming on Friday to help load and unload the U-Haul (plus a few more people!)... it takes a village! Install days feel like Christmas to me! It takes months and months of work to pull off this weekend, and when I start placing product in the spaces, it just gets me so excited. Here are a few pieces I can't wait to see in our clients home (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
4. We met with our builder last night, and I keep going back and forth between a white cabinets and dark cabinets. We don't need to make any decisions now, but my heart says dark while my mind says white. Why is it so much easier to make decisions for clients? Decisions, decisions, decisions... and to be totally honest, I'm just so unbelievably grateful to even get to make this decision. Which one... White? Dark? What would you choose?
5. This weeks Five Things Friday post will be the last one until late July! I'm really taking a break when the baby arrives, and plan to spend my maternity leave away from all things work related (although, it will be hard for me!). Speaking of baby, here are a few things I have packed for the hospital (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
Have a great weekend!