Mother’s Day is right around the corner! We love all you mamas out there, and we want to make sure you are taken care of. We’ve created a gift guide for you to “casually” show your kids and/or husband ;) We’ve made it simple for them to shop from, by adding direct links to all the products below.
It has been a full week, so apologies for getting this post out a little later than usual!
1. On Saturday we took pictures of the Nelson Project, and we can't wait! We will have edited pictures sometime next week or the following to share with you! Here's a few pictures I took on my phone.
3. On Saturday, we also celebrated Aymee's Birthday!!! We treated her to some of Oregon's finest... Blue Star Donuts!
4. We hosted Easter at our house this year, which was a lot of fun. We went to church, then hosted lunch and had an egg hunt. I was lucky enough to get to use this arrangement by Stemm Floral from our photoshoot the day before at the Nelsons. Isn't she good? It was a great day!
5. Isn't this sunshine glorious?! Too bad next week it has rain everyday on the forecast... For now, let's soak up this sunshine!
Have a great weekend!
1. I have always been drawn to white homes. They have such a timeless, classic, clean look. This week when I went back to look through my pins from Pinterest, there was a reoccurring theme of pinned white houses. Here are a few of my favorites...
3. It's hard to believe that we are almost done with the Nelson House. This week, I've been driving to Salem everyday to get things ready for our big reveal on Saturday! I've been taking my kids everyday (I can do that when it's Nana and Papa's house ;) ) and Karis has been decorating with all her stuffed animals. It'll be fun to share the photos with you next week!
4. You guys... What is it about Easter Candy?! I can't stop eating Cadbury eggs.... Why are they so good?
5. Sunday is Easter, and both Aymee and I will be spending Sunday going to church, eating good food, and spending time with family. We both go to Grace City Church in Corvallis, and if you're local looking for a church to go to this Sunday, we'd love to invite you to Grace! Our church meets at the Whiteside Theatre, and services are at 9:15 and 11. Let's be honest, we will most likely be at the 11 :) Have a great Easter weekend!
Chrome! We love it! Are you a fan? We think it looks amazing mixed with other finishes, and can be pulled off in lots of different spaces.
Here are a few spaces we love with chrome finishes…
Chrome mirror paired with brass fixtures:
Chrome faucet paired with black hardware:
Chrome Pendant paired with brass curtain hardware:
Chrome looks beautiful paired with natural wood accents:
Chrome door knobs are timeless:
Are you guys on pinterest? If you are, are you as addicted as we are? It can be a problem sometimes… But, it can also be such a design blessing! It’s where we look for inspiration, and we often tell our clients to create their own pinterest boards for projects so we can nail their unique design style and mesh it with ours.
Here are a few of our favorite pins from this last week…
For more inspiration, and if you like our style, make sure you follow us on Pinterest!
You can follow us: https://www.pinterest.com/lightanddwell or search “Light and Dwell.”