If you've looked at our social media this week, you may have noticed that Aymee is in Puerto Vallarta accessorizing a clients condo, and on vacation with her hubby! So, of course, the highlights from this weeks "Five Things Friday" mostly consist of all things Puerto Vallarta!
1. Our clients condo in Puerto Vallarta is now available on VRBO - you can rent it by clicking here. Here are some pictures to entice you even more to visit the sunshine and stay at this gorgeous place! If you like modern, clean design, you will love this place!
2. The gorgeous tile in Puerto Vallarta has us inspired!
3. After looking at all these pictures of Aymee in Puerto Vallarta, Molly can't stop thinking about warmer weather! She's been searching the web for swimsuits, and she has her eye on this swimsuit (which happens to be 40% off this weekend)! Now if only Molly could insert her and her family into this picture...
4. Molly has been loving the Happy Hour Podcast hosted by Jamie Ivey. It's a christian podcast that interviews a lot of momprenuers... Girl Power! But really, it's SO good.
5. Wednesday nights are date night in the Kidd family. It's a time to get away for a few hours, and just hang out as a couple. This past week, Brad and Molly went to the new Southtown Corvallis location of Tried and True, owned by some of our dear friends. It's an amazing place to go, and it has the best drinks in town. We are so proud of the Schneider's for opening their second location! Way to go, friends! Make sure you check them out next time you're in Corvallis!
Have a great weekend, friends!