1. Its been so much fun watching my parents house come together. All of their furniture should be in within the next month, which means it's almost complete and we can share it with you! I love how bright and cheery their bathroom is... it makes me want to add more color to my home!
2. Let's be honest, if you're in the PNW, winter isn't going away anytime soon... Let's just embrace this sweater weather for a while. Aymee recently bought this sweater in green pinecone, and I'm kind of obsessed. I think I need to order one myself.
3. Who doesn't love baking??? If you didn't know, I have celiac disease which means I can't have gluten. Lately, I've been trying different gluten-free granolas. My friend, Kelsey, gifted me the most delicious homemade granola for Christmas, and I've been making it almost weekly ever since. Karis has been my little baking buddy, and loves helping me in the kitchen. She's going to be THREE next Wednesday... When did that happen?!
Ingredients: 3 cups gf oats, 1 cup crushed pecans, 1 cup crushed walnuts, 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes, 1/2 cup maple syrup, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, pinch of sea salt.
Mix all the dry ingredients, then add the wet ingredients. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Store in an airtight container up to 7-10 days.
4. We love Meyer's Soap around here! Soap is a decorative accent, and can add a pop of color to your bathroom or kitchen. I've been loving the Radish scent, and Aymee has been loving the Iowa Pine scent... But we switch them out regularly! Do you have a favorite Meyer's scent?
5. We spent last weekend together as a team, and I have to say... We have one fun group of lady bosses. I also have to say, we will never again schedule a "team photoshoot" in the middle of winter in the northwest haha! Let's just say... We rescheduled after seeing some of our head shots, and I almost peed my pants from laughter after seeing our "group shot" set up on a tripod... Oh boy. Haha!
We had fun, I love my team, praise the Lord for a unanimous postponed photoshoot, and the ability to laugh at ourselves.
Have a great weekend!