How is Easter less than two weeks away? It snuck up on us this year!
We are sharing an easy and reusable Easter Tablescape, using items that you already have, or items that you can easily reuse! Because who doesn't like practical and resourceful?
How to get this look:
1. Start with the tablecloth. We used gingham fabric that can be reused for anything... A quilt, a shirt, a pillow, a permanent tablecloth... Whatever you wish!
2. Use white dishes that you already have! If you don't have white dishes, we recommend these ones, they have a fun dot detail! We also used white mugs that matched the white plates to keep it uniform and little more put together.
4. These milk glasses add a hint of color, and are the perfect size for juice.
5. For the centerpiece, use flowers and plants that you can plant in your yard! These bright and cheery ranunculus are going in a planter on our patio!
6. Add a sprig of green to each place setting to dress it up, and add another layer of color and texture.
Voila! You're done! No need to stress about the Easter table, or break the bank trying to make it perfect. We've got you covered :)