1. Aymee is on her way to a 10 day cruise, and had a pit stop in Sweden. She sent me some AMAZING pictures, and now all I can think about is taking a trip to Sweden someday. Have you been? These Scandinavian clogs are darling, and but not as darling as Jim and Aymee (am I right?). I told Aymee next time they go on a work trip for Jim, she needs to bring me along as her carry on.
2. Summer is here, and so I thought it was time to order a bathing suit. I found one this year that covers my post baby body beauty marks, and is still stylish. The most important thing, is that it's flattering, and I feel comfortable in it. I ordered this suit in navy (on sale for less than $35), and I love it so much!
3. We are working on an AirBNB in Corvallis, that we are calling the "Corvallis Charmer". I mean, look at it!
4. I can't stop pinning traditional homes like this one these days. There's something about a classic curb appeal that gets me every time.
5. With Fourth of July right around the corner, I'm already thinking about a party! I found this adorable cake on pinterest, and might try and replicate it. Cute, right?
Have a great weekend!