1. Our Light + Dwell Shop Launch Party last Friday night was so much fun!!! Thanks to all who came out and supported us! We had a blast celebrating with those who came, and we feel so incredibly thankful for everyone's sweet texts, calls, and shoutouts. Light + Dwell couldn't survive without you, and we are humbled that you continue to support us. Here are a few pictures from the night (okay, a LOT of pictures)... I guess you could say we had a good time :)
2. Have you guys heard of the DAIS podcast?? It recently came out, and it's one of my new weekly listens. My favorite episode is the one where Rachel Hollis interviews Joy Cho from Oh Joy! It's really good... definitely worth the listen!
3. You may have noticed that our online shop opened on Monday! I am SO proud of our team, and all the hard work that it took to make this thing happen. To be honest, we are still figuring it all out, and it's A LOT of work, but we are so happy that it's actually out in the world now! If you want to check it out, visit the "SHOP" tab on the top of our website!
4. Aymee and I had a serious case of the twins on Monday (which is not a surprise, this is starting to become a regular thing)... To be completely honest, we are such dorks, and we were laughing the entire time we were "posing" for these pictures. I actually got some video of Aymee, but I can't seem to get it to upload... But boy, I love that we don't take ourselves too seriously.
5. I'm headed to Austin, Texas on Monday and I ordered this romper (50% off!) hoping it would be here in time, but it's not looking promising. It's going to be over 100 degrees, which makes this romper even more appealing!
Have a great weekend!