1. It's good to be back! Karoline Faye was born on May 29th, and we couldn't be more in love. She is perfection, and we feel so blessed to call her ours. She's officially the new Light and Dwell mascot, making her first debut to our install this past Sunday.
2. My first day back we had an install for a waiting room. It feels so good to be back at work. I'm so thankful for a job that I love, and that our team is such a great support system. We were all happy with how the waiting room turned out, and I was extra grateful for my team (and their hubby's) who loaded and unloaded the truck in 90 degree heat! Now that's love.
3. It's the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (and every other person is blogging about it), so why not share some of my favorites from the sale too? Here are my top 8 picks under $100 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
4. We have a HUGE home renovation going on in Corvallis, and right now I'm at the beginning stages of putting together the design for it. It's an older home, with lots of charm. Here's some inspiration I've gathered for the laundry/kitchen so far.
5. I'm in Seattle for the weekend, and am looking forward to some time in a new city!
Enjoy the weekend!