1. Once again, I'm late to the game on posting, but better late than never, right? Happy Labor Day! There are lots of amazing sales going on this weekend, all furniture at Anthropologie is 20% off, and McGee and Co is offering 15% off all rugs, furniture, and wall decor. Here are a few of my favorites from both places! (dining chairs, coffee table, rug, accent chair, sofa, pouf, shelves, abstract art, glacier art, backroads art).
2. We have handmade tiles going in some of our upcoming installs, and I AM OBSESSED. I find them SO beautiful, and give so much texture to a space. Here are a few spaces I've pinned recently with handmade tile.
3. We had family pictures taken on Sunday, and Kayla from Roper Made, sent me over a few preview shots. Kayla has been taking our family pictures ever since Karis was born, every single year. Its been so fun to see how our family shoots have evolved from mild chaos, to absolute chaos. One good shot is a win in my book! Here's a few she sent over.
4. Aymee and I were talking about how much Old Navy is killing it lately with their jeans. This weekend, all jeans/tees/sweatshirts/dresses are 50% off. I jumped on that sale, because momma can afford Old Navy 50% off, and momma needs new jeans... and a few more black and white striped shirts ;) Here's what's in the mail, all together under $60! (1, 2, 3, 4)... I may have also snagged this sweater (Aymee has the same one in camel)!
5. Aymee's shed, soon to be our office shed, is really coming together! Make sure you check out Wednesday's blog post if you missed the exterior picks and inspiration!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!