1. Last weekend I took my first born to Florida to go to Disney, visit family, and go to the beach. We had such a fun time, and I’m so thankful for the memories we made in Florida, just the two of us! Also, I could definitely get used to 80 degree weather in April, considering it’s completely flooded in Oregon.
2. Did I tell you about the time when we moved last summer and our bed flew off the freeway and was completely destroyed? Well, that happened. Meaning, I’m now on the hunt for a new bed! Here are a few great options, all at good price points (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). Which one is your favorite?
3. I recently bought this dress (currently on sale) with Easter in mind The color is a little different, but still neutral enough to wear all year long. It’s flattering, and the perfect length! I also love these clogs for Spring/Summer. They’re really comfortable, and a great price.
4. I found the miracle under eye concealer. You’re welcome.
5. Here are my top finds this week on Pinterest!
Have a great weekend!